Plaques and Plates
Our plaques and plates are designed for a wide range of applications, and can be used both internally and externally on buildings depending on the materials used.
- Commemorative Events
- Small Labels & Tagging
- Display and Advertising Signs
- Equipment ID Plates
- Warning Signs
- Directional Signage
- Stencils for Repetitive Marking
We are able to manufacture signage in indifferent materials:
- Plastic laminates are an easy to engrave product for general purpose use. We have a large range of contrasting colours suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- Anodised aluminium is a product which offers excellent resistance to tarnishing. Our standard range of finishes includes Permabrass (less gaudy than the traditional gold colour), natural silver and black.
- Solid brass is a very traditional product, and continues to be popular due to its warmth and longevity. Lacquer protection is used for interior use to reduce tarnishing. We now offer a very durable exterior clear coating. The main finishes are a satin finish or a bronze finish. The bronze finish can help to disguise minor blemishes and scratches that may occur over time.
- Stainless steel gives a contemporary look that is hard wearing and resistant to tarnishing. Unfortunately, it is not stainless in some environments. This material is used extensively in modern architecture and heavy industry. We offer both machine engraving and laser etching on stainless steel, with laser etching being fantastic for highly detailed graphics.
- Cast bronze is a classic and long lasting metal often used for memorial plaques. A cast bronze plaque is the pinnacle of quality signage. Available in virtually any size and shape, these works of art are cast in a fine sand mould that presents text and graphic in raised detail. The raised detail ensures excellent legibilty even when greatly aged.
- We offer an easel hire service. The curtained easel is a great way to unveil your plaque on presentation day. Please ask our friendly staff to book your selected dates.