Any Size Or Shape.
Created To Your Design Requirements.
Custom Plaques Made To Order.
Plaques: Memories for Generations
Here at Sheridan’s Badges and Engraving, we’ve been creating stunning plaques for over a century, helping Western Australian organisations, government agencies, businesses, associations and individuals commemorate and celebrate, and pass history on from generation to generation.
Plaques are generally flat pieces of metal used decoratively to mark important events or spaces; from the plaque at Point Zero in Perth’s Cathedral Square (marking the position of point zero as the origin of all road distances in Western Australia), to the war memorial plaques in Kings Park’s Honour Avenues, to the plaques used widely to honour loved ones who have passed away.
Plaques can also be a thing of joy, celebrating achievements and milestones in a stylish way. From celebrating birth to commemorating death, congratulating a volunteer of the year to recording the story of heritage buildings, plaques are as diverse as they are functional, long-lasting and practical.
If you’re looking for a fantastic plaque that will last for generations, get in touch with Sheridan’s Badges and Engraving in Perth, a family business of over a century standing. We take great pride in our workmanship and quality, and our place in WA’s history.
What materials we use for our plaques
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Bronze
What finishes we use for our plaques
- Bronze Finish
- Metallic Look Plastic
- Anodised Aluminium
- Polished Brass
The plaque engraving/printing process
- Laser Etched
- Rotary Engraved and Paint Filled
- Rotary Engraved and un-paint filled
- Bronze Staining
- Digital Printing
- Choose your preferred plaque and fill in the form to request a quote (or get in touch!) We will need to know your desired design, quantity, size & shape, and the details of any text or artwork.
- The minimum order for plaques is one, but quantity discounts are available.
- When we receive your request for a quote, we will be in touch to discuss the project, including any optional extras, etc.
- Once you have approved the quote, we will get to work!
- Depending on factors like quantity, size, design complexity, etc. your plaque will be ready within:
- One week for plastic plaques
- Two weeks for metal, acrylic and timber plaques
- Six weeks for cast bronze plaques
- You can pick up your order from our address in Jolimont, Perth, or we will post your order to you.
- Et voila – your plaque is ready to make memories.